Accident & Emergency
Well-equipped state of the art accident and emergency / out-patient managed by a team of competent doctors and nurses that run 24 hours. The unit is supported by consultants in various specialist who are on call
The Nairobi South Hospital has an advanced Accident and emergency (A&E Centre) that is dedicated to cater for emergencies and routine patient consultations.
The center has a capacity to handle up to 12,000 patients annually, playing a critical role in providing quality healthcare for the community at large.
- To provide the best personalized medical care possible to facilitate patient recovery.
- To provide quality and exemplary health care services at affordable prices.
- To maintain strict patient confidentiality code.
- To provide excellent client relations at all times.
- Faster turnaround time for patient recovery.
- The A&E Unit has an advanced cardiac life support medical team, capable of effectively handling any type of emergencies and treating varying illnesses.
- Doctors at our A&E collaborate with top medical and surgical specialists in the region to ensure patients receive the best care possible.
- The staffs are mandated to attend continuous education programs and trainings to ensure they are at par with international and local medical standards.
- All of our doctors are certified by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board and nurses registered by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- All patients are screened on arrival at the center to distinguish and prioritize emergency cases from non- emergency cases.
- This allows the center to provide the most appropriate level of care for urgent needs with minimal waiting time.
- No appointments are necessary to seek services at the center, patients are seen on a first come, first served basis with priority given to emergency cases.
- A dedicated team of highly qualified medical staff are always on standby to provide timely emergency and routine medical response.
- The Center is well-equipped in state of the art technology in diagnostics that is useful in saving lives and detecting medical emergencies.
- The Laboratory and Pharmacy units are interlinked to the center, improving efficiency and shortening the patient journey.
- The A&E Unit operates 24 hours a day.
Services available at the Accident and Emergency Center include :
- 24-hour emergency Service
- Health Check ups
- Peadiatric out patient
- Wound Dressings
- Specialized Clinics – ANC, MCH, Immunizations
- Minor medical procedures /Minor Theatre